We’re hiring a grant and research administrator.
The grants and research administrator is responsible for continuing to develop, maintain and monitor institutional giving from foundations. Please email email@example.com to apply.
This is a part-time position with opportunities for full-time down the road. Weekend and evening hours as needed for events, travel and project deadlines.
The administrator will work in conjunction with and report to the CEO and director of development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing a strategy for grant acquisition in coordination with the development department.
• Researching and prospecting potential funders and growing list of supportive foundations, building long-term relationships in the reproductive rights and reproductive justice movement.
• Writing, in collaboration with other departments as needed, proposals, budgets, reports and other ancillary materials in line with brand and messaging of the organization.
• Monitoring and managing grants income goal.
• Performing other development activities as may be required.
• Serving as a liaison between departments regarding grant issues.
• Providing stewardship for institutional contributors.
• Managing existing grants: tracking, developing internal reporting systems, composing reports, working with staff as needed to ensure project and program meets proposal conditions.
• Bachelor’s degree required, MA a plus
• Experience with CRM systems (Every Action) is a plus
• Project management experience
• Proven track record for achieving revenue targets
• Nonprofit or philanthropic experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think and problem-solve creatively
• Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• Eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
• Passion and dedication to reproductive rights, abortion access and the mission of Trust Women
• Doggedness and determination
• Ability to create great working relationships
• Sense of humor
• Self motivation
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.