Trust Women 2017 News Coverage
Read news coverage about the important work Trust Women does to help ensure women have access to and control over their reproductive rights.
Are you a professional journalist seeking information about Trust Women? Please reach out to Deb Gruver, director of communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Ms. Gruver at 316-425-3215 (office) or 316-992-9685 (mobile).
Trust Women staff members are experts about reproductive justice, abortion care, women’s rights, equal rights and LGBTQIA issues.
- What TV Abortions Get Wrong and What Creators Can Do Better: Glamour (2/22/2017)
- A New Oklahoma Abortion Bill Would Require Women to Get Permission for Abortions: SELF (2/7/17)
- Bill sparks font fight over info provided before abortion: The Wichita Eagle (2/7/17)
- Women Get Deeply Honest about Why They Had Abortions as Moms: Redbook (1/22/17)
- What Abortion in America Looks Like Right Now: New York Magazine (1/19/17)
- Trust Women Opposes Sen. Sessions Nomination: The Hill (1/19/17)
- The Abortion Providers Who Will See Us Through a Trump Presidency: ThinkProgress (1/11/17)
- Digging Deeper: In Conversation with Trust Women: Advent Activism (1/9/17)
- Trust Women Foundation: For the Access to Reproductive Rights: International Press Portal for Human Rights and Peace (1/6/17)